JackpotCity is an online casino that was launched in 1998, is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and is eCOGRA-certified. This casino offers players more than 500 casino games, to be played online with safe and secure banking options and 24/7 support via email and live chat.
1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Deposit – Match Bonus up to £400 • New customers only • Min deposit £10 • 70x wagering T&Cs apply.
Life Changing Jackpots
You won't find better Jackpots on the web!!
How to use WeDoJackpots
The best Jackpot Casinos the web!!
Playing casino games online can be awesome fun; however, the choice of online casinos is now so wide that deciding which of them to try can be arduous. We are here to help you to make such a decision; on this site, we detail what different operators offer across their games, bonuses and much more. We have chosen to review only Canada and New Zealand’s leading online casino sites to help ensure that your choice is a sound one.
We have spent a lot of time researching and testing Canada and New Zealand’s leading casino operators before providing in-depth reviews of our experiences. We always look at these aspects of a site, including:
- Game selection – This includes the number, range and quality of the games. Popular ones like blackjack and roulette should have several variants, while slots should also vary hugely.
- Bonuses – Virtually every operator offers a welcome bonus, such as free spins or more money to be added to a deposit.
- Promotions – These can include ongoing and one-off promotions. We also negotiate exciting promotional offers, which influences where they rank in our often-evolving list of the 10 best places to play.
- Deposit/withdrawal options – Different sites offer different methods of depositing and withdrawing money. We recommend that you research sites to identify the best assortment of deposit and withdrawal options, including online wallets options. It’s also important to evaluate how quickly payments are made, which will influence the financial returns if you go on a winning streak.
- Customer service – Customer service can come in the form of FAQ, free tutorials and 24-hour live customer support. It’s important to find a site that demonstrates its care through its responsiveness to customer needs.
With these aspects in mind, you can find the best site for you.
Comparing Online Casinos
It bears emphasis that operators are far from identical. Yes, there are certain general features that you can realistically expect to see in all of the sites that you visit. Those include a range of games and payment methods, not to mention bonuses aimed at enticing you to join.
However, once you have spent time with various operators, the differences between them could become starker. You could notice that some sites offer a much greater range of games than others. You may also find that your favoured payment method isn’t accepted at all sites.
Especially depressingly, you might realise that some of those bonuses aren’t as promising as they initially seemed. A site might advertise a hefty welcome bonus that nonetheless can’t be withdrawn until you bet a certain amount known as a “wagering requirement”.
This hints at why you should carefully compare casino sites before selecting one. With help from our reviews, you can discern – for example – which places offer an especially generous slots selection if you enjoy slots games, or those that accept PayPal if you would favour this.
Our reviewers have already thoroughly put different operators through their paces. For that reason, they can give you a heads-up about certain pitfalls of using what could otherwise be a very appealing site. One of those drawbacks may ultimately be a deal-breaker for you.
Different Online Casinos
If you have sampled various sites and developed a strong feeling of déjà vu, this could be due to the same software purveyor providing many games for all of them. It is rare for a site to use software that it has made itself; third-party firms instead usually supply the software. Some of the most respected and well-known software providers in the industry include Playtech, Microgaming and NetEnt.
As these firms tend to supply this software to numerous brands, strong similarities can result between casinos; however, there can remain precise differences in the game selections. You should be able to trust that a reputable provider’s software is stable and reliable.
If an operator uses a low number of software providers, this does not necessarily mean that the game selection is narrow, as some providers offer a much broader range of games than others. The reputation of the providers, rather than their number, should hold greater weight in your thoughts.
Differences between sites can also arise in the graphics and interfaces. We favour sites that look slick and contemporary while also making useful information easy to find. Such information should cover the likes of deposit fees, payout rates and terms and conditions for specific bonuses.
Types of Games
Casino sites offer a wide variety of games. These include games like fruit slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker and more, and sometimes even tournaments. At every casino, there are many variations and game types that are exclusive to one or a few specific casinos. Make sure the site you choose has the games that excite you. Popular game types include, but are not limited to:
- Roulette – Roulette, one of the most popular games, sees players bet on where a ball will fall on a revolving wheel. The odds and excitement can vary across multiple variations of roulette, which include European roulette, French roulette and American roulette.
- Blackjack – In blackjack, players aim to obtain cards, the total face value of which is exactly 21. Online blackjack is especially exciting for offering bonuses on deposits, unlike the blackjack that is commonly available at standard land-based casinos.
- Slots – These are the most frequently played games at both online casinos and their brick-and-mortar equivalents. Online, however, you can play slots games in a more streamlined way and enjoy a near-limitless number of bonuses.
- Live casino – This recreates the feeling of a land-based casino by providing a live video feed of a human, rather than computerised, dealer. You can interact with this dealer and watch them as they arrange components on the table. Here are our favourite live casinos online.